ghost or something else ?

over 9 years ago

i have been getting noises up in my craw space for 4 years. i live in an apartment and its not and attic, more of a craw space, and i know its not a pest or rat because it seems to follow me when i go to another room and a rat or pest would run away from a sound it hears ,it taps on the rafters,it kinda sounds like a golf ball a sharpish rap. one or two times. and it does it again a few min later and this gos on at times …so can anybody pickup on what exactly is this thing…thanks

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

From the energies I am getting it seems to be an entity.. Please message me for a free consultation via bitwine mail. Click my profile and send me a message. I am a medium and one of my strong points are picking up on dark and light entities… I would like to chat with you. Till then, blessed be.

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/21-04/28!!!!

$10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/23/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I can look into this for you and see if this in fact something paranormal, feel free to contact me. Looking forward to speaking with you :)

over 9 years ago
chrispsychic's photo

Remote Viewer Love Expert (chrispsychic)

3 posts

Greetings I’m very familiar with this type of energy its is not any type of entity what it is actually is you. For more information about what it is and how you can control it please contact me

looking forward to hearing from you

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i will help u thanks

over 9 years ago
sebastianarmada's photo

Sebastian Armada (sebastianarmada)

7 posts

Are you still having issues with that? It could be a lot of things. Like others suggested it could be an entity or a spirit but it could also be your house creaking from the temperature change. It really depends and would need a lot more data to figure out the best course of action. Let me know if you still need help with it.