please help

over 12 years ago
michelle27 didn't upload a photo

michelyn (michelle27)

1 post

Hi i have spoken to several readers wanting to know whether to move on from this situation im in and the readers with the best ratings have conflicting predictions about what will happen…one saids I will marry him the other saids he will come back into my life but I wont want him another saids he will contact me early april (Never happened) etc…who do I believe? what do I do? im sooooo confused…

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Hi

Love is a complicated thing so I think your best approach if you really want him back have a read of win back love by annalyn caras her relationship programme works as long as you follow it.

Don’t give up if deep down you really do want a future with this and your genuine then he will come back but you do have to be patient.

Do you know why it ended its always what once you know that then that cannot happen again. This guy will test you to see if it will happen again so make sure you have sorted in your mind how to deal with that if and when it happens.

A second chance is possible but you will need to work hard to prove things will be different actions speak louder than words. Trust will be huge you will have to work extra hard to gain back his trust.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hi there.. I guess the time you are facing is really hard and making you confused. If you need clarity please contact me.

Good luck ..

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you need to honestly and accurately make sure you have a connection with the reader, if you want call me with your date of borths and names i will tell you what i pick up to see if we are on the same track and if so then i will answer that question for you, godbless and hope so speak with you soon :)

over 12 years ago

Dob details of both of you will be needed to check charts. If the charts say no then its a no, irrespective of what changes occur in coming days. If it says yes then no matter what happens its together

over 12 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts

I believe that confusion begets confusion. You must first be calm and centered so that your own energy isn’t everywhere (sending different signals to the reader).

How were you feeling about the relationship when you spoke to these readers? Be careful of the vibes you are putting off since the reader can’t help but pick up on that as well as anything else that may be going on.

Also, if all you are getting is the immediate answer and not any guidance on what to do with that information you may be only partly prepared.

And those readings don’t necessarily contradict. Readers may see different parts of the possibilities. For example he may contact you in April of another year (the universe is not bound by the same timeframes we are) and you may at first not want him because he made you wait so long, but in the end you may marry after you both come to terms with each other. So, it may not necessarily be a contradiction.

Best in love and life, Miss B.