New hope?

over 10 years ago

This guy at work Gary asking me out , I’m just not sure if he is the guy other psychic said I’ll meet… Is he the one?

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advive i hope u will not be disappoint, tanks

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

I am seeing someone different coming-not this guy.

Things are looking good for you though x

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

You can not compare psychics in what they say. We all speak differently for a reason. Who you pick is really your risk.

But this Guy your speaking about to me. I would not get into it. Due to drama. That will be created with you dating him and your working with him.

If you seek more advice your able to contact me for a session.

over 10 years ago
afuturepredictor's photo

Predictor (afuturepredictor)

8 posts

Join me and get me true prediction about your future,join and check my accuracy not only for future but also in past. i am just on your one click….......

over 10 years ago
numerology_by_namesstaarrdom didn't upload a photo

numerology by namesstaarrdom (numerology_by_namesstaarrdom)

7 posts

tell me his date of birth as well as yours and take the answer with me with the reasons as well (what ever it may be)

over 10 years ago

Hello, I would be happy to give you a fill accurate reading on on Gary . I will give you what the spirit guides show me and tell me around him and you for the future and much more . Please come in to me today . Accurate . Blessings -Marva. Lee