very miserable life

over 10 years ago

ive been so unhappy in my marriage since a long time i have contacted so many psychics some tell me to have patients and some say he will never change i wish i could talk to a real psychic so they can tell me if its best to stay or leave he always says he loves me but his actions and words are so disrespectfull and mean before i met him my love was so beautifull now i feel i live in a misarable life because of him

over 10 years ago
quitewispers's photo

quitewispers

13 posts

I would love to do a reading for you hun, I have over 15 years experiance. Let me know when you’d like to get together and do a reading.I have great deals for new guests.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

I like you to consider that if you permit someone (anyone)to treat you without dignity and respect and you stay in that relationship then you are teaching that people “IT IS O.K. TO TREAT ME THIS WAY”.

I suggest Marriage Counselling that is not!!! religiouslly based but with a proper government trained people in your area. Counsellers will never tell you what to do but may be able to assist in teaching you how to stand up to him and not put with with bad behaviour.

For the moment I would like you to get hold of this book to assist you in become more assertive.

“WHEN I SAY NO I FEEL GUILTY” by Dr Manuel G. Smith – you most likely can get a copy on loan from your local library – it been around for 25 years.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Moriah,

I must agree with EsterLibra this time I believe a counselor would be per-fit for your situation. Just because they are train to see things on the physical level instead of spiritual based.

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I deliver my answer and reading with great respect, honesty and caring. My intentions are for the greatest good for you. There will be times when some of the information you receive may not make sense to you at the time. Often times our hearts get in the way of our heads, and you may not recognize something that makes perfect sense until later. Please feel free to contact me. I am here to help you. Blessing

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

Please contact me. I feel that you are not giving yourself enough credit. You have done all you can. It is up to him to get himself together. http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
anthony.starr didn't upload a photo

★ANTHONY PSYCHIC★ LET M... (anthony.starr)

20 posts

you are waiting for him to change,but in the meantime you are miserable.you need to listen to your heart.I can offer you a reading ,we will answer your questions,right now $10 for 25 min reading,

over 10 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would be glad to make a connection with you and conduct services through paid mail services. Just contact me and we’ll get started.

over 10 years ago
afuturepredictor's photo

Predictor (afuturepredictor)

8 posts

Dear join me i am true one for you tell you Truth and clear of your future with the help of that you have easy to take decision.

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i m here for your help ty

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/21-04/28!!!!

$10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/22/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago
numerology_by_namesstaarrdom didn't upload a photo

numerology by namesstaarrdom (numerology_by_namesstaarrdom)

7 posts

its really sad that you are not happy in your married life.give me your details as well as about your husband.surely i will give you the remedy if their is possibilty to mould your husband else i will say to move on but i need to check your details first then only i can say that what are the possibilities as many men and women reunite again with my remedies.it is not a big problem in general but what is stored in your luck i need to check.

over 10 years ago

Check out my no risk offer and follow-up deal.

Contact me for a complimentary 2 minute session to see if we connect. I will not do a reading during this time. This time is for you to ensure you are comfortable with me and I with you before you spend a dime.

There is no cost for you to see if we connect. If we do connect, take advantage of my DEAL. Let me connect with your spirit guide and share that message with you.

psychic_j

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Dear i will tell u his in side of heart with my vision powers dear never hesitate to join me first check my vision then pay. I am new here but very Perfect with my visions. Join hurry very low in start here.

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

There is no use in living your life in misery. Leave him and open yourself up to loving yourself again. I can see what will happen, contact me.