pregnancy

over 9 years ago

Hi :) new here… deciding someone to chat with is hard…and im a little skeptical since I’ve been fooled before. No disrespect intended but can anyone tell me something about my past? Which can help me decide on who to chat with? Recommendations? Thank you.

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

Well, unfortunately its never promised. You can be sure though that the few minutes free prior to accepting charge is meant to put your doubt at ease..

When choosing a psychic its important to pick someone you can connect to. Someone you like or feel drawn to, is often a good indicator.

I can tell you’re a little hesitant to even talk about your situation, theres a lot of heavy feelings surrounding it.. but i assure you help is here, and you are not without hope!!

blessings hon.

xx.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

Julesca

Psychic acts as an antenna or medium,he is not the know it all without your voice,picture,touch,words etc. before himself. But anyway you must have had a past full of exposure to cheaters who have caused much loss to you…it is you who has to work upon this basic weakness of yours to trust others without knowing and experiencing him/her.you have to be practical enough to know what is possible and whats not.you are a fantasy lover who dreams much more than required.Remember a little dreaming is good but excess of everything is bad dear.

over 9 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me and check my knowledge just for on time,i hope you will be satisfied with my knowledge.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advive i hope u will not be disappoint, tanks

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/21-04/28!!!!

$10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/22/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 9 years ago
yesyes didn't upload a photo

jj (yesyes)

1 post

To the person who made this post . I know what u mean its hard finding one… im going to try misjessica she seems to know what she talkin about and seems blunt honest lol.. good luck

over 9 years ago
afuturepredictor's photo

Predictor (afuturepredictor)

8 posts

Join me and get me true prediction about your future,join and check my accuracy not only for future but also in past. i am just on your one click….......