jealousy/false accusations/theft

over 10 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

when will these two from work be fully exposed for their jealousy, theft and false accusations and affairs? And when will everyone know that I was falsely accused and lied about? Done many readings and not getting answers clear enough? Plus don’t want to use credit card. Can anyone help frustrated and held in holding pattern and can’t find work due to this….all I need to know how many weeks months will everyone learn the truth and they are caught

over 10 years ago

1. Well I see why I am the first to respond to you after 2 hours. You aren’t going to pay for a reading.

2. They will know when you present evidence to bring the truth to the surface. Obviously no one else is going to do it.

If you should decide to use your credit card and consult with an advisor who will only offer you Honest Enlightenment I am Here for you

<= Click My Name & Connect with ME LIVE

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear i will give you accurate time frame no need to D.O.B just join me with your name and your mother name my reading is total on Vision powers. Regards…......!

over 10 years ago
visioncorrect's photo

Visioner (visioncorrect)

7 posts

Don’t Hesitate Join me first check my accuracy then pay me a great offer that you never seen before. Join me just on one click.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

It all depends on who had given you the reading. Energy changes all the time. Sometimes things does not happen as we want it to be. But the trick is to keep your chat as a note to know what is possible on coming forward. I do timeframes of days,weeks, onto months. I rather not do years because anything can change within that time frame. Plus in spirit world there isnt a right time. Things are not a step in stone for sure. So you must have a plan before asking a psychic for advice towards your needs. As well do not go to a psychic if your stress out. Because the reading will come out wrong. A reading is based on your energy. If your not balance so the reading will be as well.

I hope this helps you!

over 10 years ago

There is more to the situation than meets the eye- i think its important to point out that these two are friends with someone in a higher position. To look further into it i’d need to do a draw with my stones. I’ll be here for the next 30 minutes, and then after that ill be back on tomorrow. blessings hun.

over 10 years ago

There is more to the situation than meets the eye- i think its important to point out that these two are friends with someone in a higher position. To look further into it i’d need to do a draw with my stones. I’ll be here for the next 30 minutes, and then after that ill be back on tomorrow. blessings hun.

over 10 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

Thanks for the replies. That is who I need to find who is the one high up covering for them before others get really hurt and more lives destroyed. If can fix my PayPal will definately need to find put more. The higher up I have my suspicions but no evidence on them to confirm them.

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me check my accuracy dear,I hope you will be satisfied to my knowledge.I am new here but Dear i will satisfied you.

over 10 years ago

I would like to give you some insight. I have been on intermittently but should be online later this afternoon or evening. If you want to message me we can also set up an appointment time. Would love to help you figure all of this out!

over 10 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi, i m here for your help, call me for advive i hope u will not be disappoint, tanks

over 10 years ago
afuturepredictor's photo

Predictor (afuturepredictor)

8 posts

Dear join me and get accurate reading i will guide you with true power of visions.