Love?

over 9 years ago
medu5a didn't upload a photo

Mel (medu5a)

35 posts

I seem to be meeting all the wrong men. I’m wondering if I will be meeting anyone good sometime soon or if G.B will turn out to be a good thing?

over 9 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

here is an article i posted about attracting and finding your soul mate perhaps this will help you.

the 5 rules of law of attraction and finding love rule 1. be positively clear about what you want in a mate. each failed relationship has given you clues about what you want in your ideal partner. the problem is many women focus on the negative instead of the positive. for example, by saying that you dont want a man that put his work before the relationship you are focusing on a man who puts work before love and that is the desire you are unconconsiously sending out through your energy.

rule 2 focus on the positive! let go of all negative thoughts such as i will never find anyone decent, or im destined to be alone. you have alot of good qualities about yourself that make you worthy of love. when you let love in and focus on the positive you change your vibration rule 3. love without fear of getting hurt.being in love is a wonderful thing but so many people are afraid of getting hurt. when you open yourself up to love there is a chance of getting hurt. be willing to take the risk and fully open up to love and you will manifest it rule 4. raise your vibration would you rathr be around happy and centered people or frustrated and angry person. the choice is obvious but often times if we ourselves are experiencing frustration, stress and anger in our life we send out that negative vibration into the universe and others on the same frequency will be automatically drawn to us. if your around people who vibrate at a low frequency it will be hard to keep your energy high.

rule 5 visualization

visualization is one of the greatest tools to help you get the right feeling. vizualise the type of man you want in your life what does he look like how does he act and how do you feel when he is around write down his positive attributes and everyday visualize this person in your life how do you feel etc.

over 9 years ago

It is about changing your patterns. You are naturally attracted to those who are insecurity based. We can look in this current guy and see the best course of action. Or if there is someone new that we need to look out for.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You are jumping into the relationships too fast,and not seeing them for what they really are. Dont be in such a hurry to be involved with someone. Let things happen naturally.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do a love reading for you;) Contact me live chat today. Blessings

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Hmmm you need to Project and change the energy that you have been putting out which pulls thrdr “wrong men” into your life. I am logged in if you would like a Reading with me.

over 9 years ago
psychicbelle's photo

Laura B (psychicbelle)

6 posts

The important thing to remember is that we are not walking aroudn with a giant neon sign above us letting bad apples know they can apply within. If you feel you are attracting the wrong people the first step is understanding patterns begin within-not on the external. Take a look into who you have been attracting, what qualities are similar, and how you approached each connection. This type of self inquiry can help to see what role you play in the patterns which exist in your love life.

Blessings

Laura B The Modern Sibyl