Fail

over 9 years ago

I’m scared. I have talked to my teachers but will I fail. I need to get high points in my Gpa or risk losing my scholarship

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Do not be scared about talking to them. Your feeling on fear this is not good energy. This will bring negative energy if you keep this up..

If you seek more advice your able to contact me.

over 9 years ago
cateyes's photo

Amanda Hudson (cateyes)

10 posts

I have been in this same position! It causes a huge amount of anxiety which blocks the way of accomplishment. Do you think the following steps could be useful?

Step 1: Take a slow deep breath. Step 2: Decide on which subject area that you need to work on the most and least. Are any of these assignments past due? What was going on that distracted you from getting them done? Step 3: Grab a drink, snack, and even a nap if time allows. Step 4: Dedicate the following hours to completing assignments. Be prepared to include a letter explaining why any assignments are turned in late. Step 5: Turn them in with all letters needed.

I hope this helps! Blessings of love and light.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

If you take notes, study your teachers lectures, and the textbook, you won’t fail. Give it your best shot. That is all you can do.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Sometimes you need to step away from the study, go into meditation and realign yourself to source energy. I have a few tips to help you study. But no psychic can help you bring up your grades, only you have the power to do that. and you can do it!

over 9 years ago

I know I have tried hard but I guess I will fail. I’m nothing but a failure.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angela,

Please STOP!!!!! such self defeating talk to yourself. What you believe abour yourself will happen, so firstly you need to stop this self negative talk and perhaps also take a break – go for a walk in the park or take a mini trip out into the countryside for some down time.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER