receiving money?

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I’ve had a couple online psychics ( long ago) through email, and one recently online here say I’m going to receive a good deal of money in the next couple of months but couldn’t see any more details other than just that. I can’t see how that could be. I don’t gamble, I think the email ones where focused on gambling. I don’t think they are real, and I’ve already gotten my tax return and im in no need of a loan. Can anyone help me see if that statement was true and if so.. how am I getting the money, from what source. Or is it one big mistake. Thank you to any one who can set this straight. 11/05/78

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, I dont get them being straight up with you about this. Not saying they are lien but be careful who you pick to read you. Because some of them will lead you where you just can not find yourself.

Dont be misleaded. As well read their profile and reviews to have a better understanding of them.

God Bless You

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I do read their profiles , that’s how I choose..I don’t just grab one blindly. I read the reviews good and bad also..

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I just got told by another I’ll receive a big sum of money this year. The reader seemed very credible until they said that..but who knows maybe it will happen..but idk. Just wish I was able to get more detail on how I’m to receive and from where

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

I would like you to consider that a reader cannot comment on a reading you had with another reader – that would be desrespectful to that reader.

A reader can only comment on the cards they pull if using cards or the feeling they personally are picking up.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me i will guide you complete information about the financial position of this year.

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Oh no..I’m not wanting anyone to say wether or not the other reader is wrong or right.. i know thats just not done. just wondering if anyone else can see that and maybe give a more indept thought on how I am to come by this money ,because I don’t see how that’s possible at this time.

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Oh no..I’m not wanting anyone to say wether or not the other reader is wrong or right.. i know thats just not done. just wondering if anyone else can see that and maybe give a more indept thought on how I am to come by this money ,because I don’t see how that’s possible at this time.

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 10 years ago

Hello Tarna, if and when this blessing will come God is in charge of how that will happen have Faith! Take care and be Blessed!:)