twinflame

over 9 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

I feel strongly my twinflame is near and around me, and e is most definitley from another country but now here in england. am i just imagining this or will i be reuniting with him, feeling drawn to brown haired dark blonde men for some odd reason x i keep also seeing the word twin and 11 everywhere.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

11 is a angel number which speaks about. Stay Positive! Your thoughts are materializing rapidly, so you want ensure positive outcome by focusing only one the good within yourself, others, and the situation.

So think things though basically. If you seek more you can call on me directly

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am curious what a “brown haired dark blonde man’ is…seems he would be either one or the other but not both.

:)

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

my ex numerology life path was an 11 but he was far from an angel lol. sorry blue dragon i meant, usually i go for black and tanned guy, which is what i was previously drawn too. but now im drawn to dark blonde and even brown haired men lol, more the light brown lol

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Yes his numerology life path is an 11. But if your seeing this number a lot. This is a message from your angels. Trying to give you a up lift. I think you misunderstood me in a way.

over 9 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

thanks jessica :) sorry if i miss understood. I do feel strongly they are telling me someone significant is close :)

over 9 years ago
cateyes's photo

Amanda Hudson (cateyes)

10 posts

Follow your instincts! I see your intuition is something that you question on occasion. Give in to the reality of it’s power. I would love to hear about these dreams! xx

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

That’s interesting meaning the 11. Art Bell who did Coasttocoastam for many years has bonafide reports of thousands and thousands of people seeing that 11 or it always coming up. George Norry who took over for Art still gets the very same reports. I don’t think it has anything to do with a love coming in but the twin part is intriguing, could be trying to tell you to look for a Gemini.