does he still care

over 10 years ago

I desperately want to know if there is any hope for me and my ex his dob is 12/06/85 mine is 04/06/86 please help!

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Naomi,

I sense your worried a lot about this person that is cost you to have doubts that anything will get any better. Plus hes a ex so you know if it did not work out before why again. Your going to back to old patterns!

If your want more insight you can contact me. I give you a prayer for free

over 10 years ago
guider's photo

Atrueguider (guider)

11 posts

Join me and get total vision powers reading.

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

Hello Naomi. I would be more than happy to look into this for you and see if there is still a future with this man. Feel free to contact me

over 10 years ago
ashleigh26's photo

Ashleigh Reiki & Tarot (ashleigh26)

159 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you. I’m online now, contact me live.

over 10 years ago

We can get in to his head to see his exact feelings and intentions. There is hope but we need to remove some blocks. We can see the best course of action on how to get that done.

over 10 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

of course theses hope he still has feelings for you but seems theres something thats really upsetting him come chat and lets look into it

over 10 years ago
psychicrr didn't upload a photo

Psychic R R (psychicrr)

1 post

Give me One Chance **EXTREMELY AMAZING ACCURACY * * * Do you wish you could know what will happen next? * does your love life have you concerned?read my page