When i will finally find happiness in my life?

over 10 years ago

im 23 years old. Everything going in my life is bad.

-was in a relationship with a guy (we both seemed very in love with eachother) for about a year and he dumped me last summer and seemed he really wanted nothing to do with me.

-2 of my best friends that ive been close to for many years deserted me.

-my only close friend left is beginning to desert me as well.

-im trying to get back into school but theres trouble with finacial aid and i have no idea if i can go to school again.

-hard time getting work.

-my family isnt supportive of me at all.

-dated a a new guy after my ex left me and the new guy dumped me too.

-me a guy last decemeber and stopped talking to him, later found out he was seeing his ex while he was talking to me.

EVERYTHING in my life is going so badly. Ive never been so depressed and lonely like this before. In astrology, i checked my transits and its saying i have venus opposite pluto transit that started feb 2013 and will last untill 2025, WOW.

Can anyone tell me if things will start getting better in my life and when? i want this darkness to go away

over 10 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

there is a whole lot of positivity coming your way in the near future. however, i will needto do a complete reading to find out the time frame. contact me and we will find out. i would really like to help you.

best regards, Shannon

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I can look into this and see exactly why things in life are not going as they should for you. I connect to your energy and its vibrations and feel the situation out. Please feel free to contact me, I would be more than happy to help.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/07-04/14!!!!

$20 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/11/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with your life.

Everyone you have written is focusing on the negative in your life – please look around yourself and look for the good instead.

Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Sarah…Pluto, Uranus and Neptune are not directly any effect in human life…these is long term planet,when in Transit Sun is passes on Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto,, that month effect regarding position of birth Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. if you have any confusion i will predict perfect from your Horoscope, with time frame. contact me on live chat with your full birth detail….Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Sarah,

Sometimes you got to move on. I know where your coming from. And understand I have had people come and go and taken out of my life. So i know how depress that this may is on you. But you have to remember you do have angels and guardians watching over you. Remember Archangel Michael is your warrior though your battles right now. Your just got to fight this negative so you have a better look at life.

If you need a prayer. Send me a message its free to all!!

Blesses and sending you wishes for peace.

BTW I am about to be 25 in June. I have lost my grandma and grandpa. Within 5 years apart. I have lost my own lover with all of this emotional battle. So I understand you!

over 10 years ago
twinorbhealing's photo

Accurate, Honest, Real (twinorbhealing)

12 posts

I see the universe stripping you of everything negative in your life atm…this is a huge transition of growth for you dear as we learn the most from pain not happiness. When this is over I so many amazing things for you!!! Book an appointment 10min/$20 and we will talk further.

over 10 years ago
moonlightattraction's photo

☽Moonlight Attraction ☾ (moonlightattraction)

43 posts

Sarah love I’m sending you big hugs and positive energy.

I’d love to help you and reassure you that things wont always be this be this. You’re such a sweetheart.

If you want to delve into why things are like this I’m doing $5 readings to day and we can spend some time looking at this.

Lots of love,

Xxx

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Happiness comes from within ;) If you would like a live reading, please contact me. Blessings

over 10 years ago

I can help (:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 10 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

its turning around sooner then you think i see alot of new doors opening for you in diffrent areas come chat and let me give u some insight

over 10 years ago

thank you jessica!! im glad someone knows what im going through and im sorry you had to go through that as well. Im doing my best to stay positive and hopeful in my life cuz im not gunna let all these incidents bring me down. Im starting to do meditation now and just try to maintain a positive outlook.