Quick Opinion

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

I am wondering whether I should or shouldn’t say happy birthday to this guy. The only reason I’m against it this year is because nothing has moved forward. We are so called friends but there is little contact from his side and not much effort so I figure if he cant bring himself to talk to text much then why pretend the friendship is incredible and say Happy Birthday to him this year. Its more of an acquaintance type relationship but he is content. So why bother?

over 10 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

hi i can solve your problem with the help of GOd please cantact me as soon as possible thanks

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i know exactly what you mean, and i can give you a quick answer if its a good idea to say happy birthday or not.

over 10 years ago
psychicmediumrena didn't upload a photo

Love and Hope (psychicmediumrena)

6 posts

Hello dear, I will be happy to do this all for you. Fast and accurate answer. Many blessings.

over 10 years ago
stefanosupernatural's photo

Stefano ***YEARS OF EXPERIE... (stefanosupernatural)

13 posts

If you would like an in depth reading, I am available. I will just need birthdays and i can give you the answers you are seeking. Bless you.

over 10 years ago

Hi there, I won’t tell you if you should or shouldn’t but I can tell you what each of the directions does to his energy so that you can decide what result you feel is best for your situation. I’m online on and off for the next few hours if you need anything.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Oh say happy birthday. Not everyone of the opposite sex needs to be a lover some can just be friends.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

I always say Happy Birthday and he never acknowledges mine. So I figured this year to hell with him. Sounds a lil bitter now that I put that out there. I know someone can just be a friend. Im ok with that just tired of things. Thanks everyone.

over 10 years ago

I think sometimes, even when we feel fed up, it is best to do the opposite of what we feel like doing. I would wish him Happy Birthday.

over 10 years ago
cateyes's photo

Amanda Hudson (cateyes)

10 posts

If you end up having a conversation with him you should definitely wish him a Happy Birthday before his big day. If there is never a conversation before that time it is a sign that it is time to move on. If you would like to hear more I am available to you today.

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Of course wish him a Happy Birthday its not as if you’re sending him an elaborate gift, its just a nice thing to do.