When will my ex be able to leave the past behind and be friends again with me at the very least?

over 13 years ago
romina88 didn't upload a photo

jellybeans69dobigpooz (romina88)

1 post

Hi, I’m Romina – May 4 1988. My ex is Michael – July 27 1988. We’ve been separated for about 3 months now because he said his feelings had changed, but I don’t feel that they have.. I’d just like to know if and when he would contact me again. Thanks for any help!

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

His Pluto is in Scorpio and his Venus is in Gemini so I am thinking it is very possible that he is seeing someone else or at the very least has his attention elsewhere. Let me know if you want more in depth information!

over 13 years ago
psychicdexter's photo

Dexter Hamilton (psychicdexter)

13 posts

Hello, Is your relationship in trouble, or has ended – yet you feel in your heart that it’s your destiny to be together. How can you restore the love you once had? How can you tell when to give in, and when to keep trying? I can help you find clarity when you are caught in a vortex of emotions. Contact Me for a Reading…. Best Wishes, God Bless, Dexter…..

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I Am Sorry For Your Troubles But I Am Here To Turely Help You I Have Plenty To Tell You So Contact Me Live Chat Right Away God Bless

over 13 years ago
lovepsychicnadia didn't upload a photo

The Love Goddess Psychic (lovepsychicnadia)

1 post

Please contact me for a live chat reading. I can bring you the insights you’re searching for! Many blessings!

-Psychic Nadia

over 13 years ago
readerpsychic's photo

Psychic Angelic Anney (readerpsychic)

26 posts

Hello Ronina my love, If you would like to have a live chat with me, I can help you by asking your loved ones in spirit to come and give you good advice, God Bless.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! I can read into his heart, mind, and soul and tell you his true feelings, thoughts, intentions and when and if you will be back together. Please meet me in chat for a reading. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Romina he is just going through some withdrawals right now. He is confused as to what he wants. Right now he wants to focus on his career and what he wants out of life. Chat with me and we’ll go into details.