*UPDATE* boy or girl??? can anyone tell? clearly not cos its a GIRL x

over 12 years ago

hi i am 11 wks pregnant and hopefully finding out sex in 5-6wks time, im wondering if any of you can actually pick up what im havin b4 i find out!? and of course why you think that.

d.o.b 23/06/87 partner 23/9/86 living in hertfordshire uk. i was born in luton and dunstable hospital around 3pm partner st marys london

kind regards x x x x

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

boy is what I am seeing main thing is the child being healthy

over 12 years ago

thanks debbie, more insight to why you see that please, i hope child is healthy as i fell pregnant on iud and there is risk of miscarriage. very scary. there is a mixture on here of insights few say boy and few say girls very confusing! either way im happy x

over 12 years ago

i do already have two boys do you think that has anything to do with your vision? x

over 12 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

I sense a boy as well although you secretly would love a little girl your main concern now is will it be healthy I sense some restless nights and dreams that have awoken you from a sound sleep contact me if you would like to speak further

over 12 years ago

well i was thinking it was probs another boy, but am told by a few others guids, cards etc show girl! also someone apparently done a spell on me b4 i was pregnant to help concieve a girl a reckons she is right! but its a 50/50 chance either way, obviously knowing the facts my main concern is the hopefully safe arrival. i will let you know soon if you were right x

over 12 years ago
tabithacan2011's photo

TabithaDaly (tabithacan2011)

5 posts

I would love to help. Please contact me.