otherworldly?

over 12 years ago

hi

i was wondering why I feel so different from everyone else. its on an extreme level. does it have to do with anything spiritual or otherworldly or my DNA?

please get back to me!

thanks!

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear thiers a reason why you feel like this i can help you please contact me live

over 12 years ago

All of us are born different with different planetary configurations. Please provide your dob details to we can see what is special about you.

over 12 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi i would love to speak to you need your name and date of birth each of us is different yet have similar experiences i have counseled many over 20 years of providing my readings and would love the chance to speak with you peace love and light you are special

over 12 years ago

my name is Aria Channel Harris and my date of birth is January 3rd 1991 at 10:50 AM in silver spring, Maryland, USA

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Dear Aria, every soul has its purpose and it appears that you will grow into it faster once you realize why you are different. You have abundance that resides in you and the time has come for your teacher to appear. If you’re interested to chat further, you are welcome to reach me. Be blessed.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Aria,

I would be more than happy to prepare a complete Birth Chart and include The Secrets of Your Birthday Report to help you better understand your world and how you can improve upon your own life.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago

The key word is spirituality in your case. You are destined to become spiritual and before that face struggle in life.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

its spiritual hun, there is nothing wrong with you, you are just above your age group, your more mature, you had alot going on you for and you are often stressed call for more details . godbless

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The key to overcoming this is finding your lifes purpose that does take time. Many people go through what you are its part of a journey your on. What do you enjoy doing, what positive feedback do you get. Pay attention to the compliments you get thats the key to finding your lifes purpose. Things will get better sometimes you just need a little patience and it will all fall into place.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Some people are just more sensitive to spirits and karmic impressions.Its often a mixed blessing for some,because you feel pain and despair more than others.Than again joy and ecstasy are also strongly felt.We have to learn to cope with this.I know how you feel