Are any of my loved ones who have passed over with me?

over 13 years ago

I would just like to know if anyone knows if any of my deceased family members want to communicate me? I will only pay to talk to someone if they can show me proof ie a past memory of some sort.

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I can understand you wnating to have validation first but with mediums it doesnt work that way. you see when yoru relatives start talking to a medium they wont stop talking until they have bene va,idated. if you dont hire comeone your family has come to then they will stay with that medium until they are validated. that makes life hard on the medium as they will nag the medium even if we have no way to contact you. I can tell you this you have three family members two females and one male around you. one female is a grandmother figure she died when you were young and she wa sthe one that always snuck you the pennies ( most of teh time in a container) and she leaves them as a sign for you now. the other female is a sister or best friend to her. if youd like to know more call me in paid chat.

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

oh ps you share a name or birthdate with one of these women because there is a sommon link between the two of you