Two things really bothering me

over 12 years ago

One probably doesn’t seem so big to some people but my two year old hid my ipod and it has an amazing amount of her firsts recorded on it and i’ve been hunting for three days i dont want those moments lost forever…

The other one is my relationship with her father. I’m not sure what is going on with it to me it just feels like on big tangled up mess and I’m already struggling with myself let alone this so I guess insight? I dont really know what I’m asking. My birthday is 4-29-88 ….

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

No concern or question is big or small, as you can ask anything and deserve to get clarity on your any issue. I will be happy to address your concern and can answer you well. Please contact me for live chat.

good luck

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Best advice about your ipod play a game with your child to find it like hide and seek say to your child your turn to hide go hide where the ipod is something like that kids love to play games so turn it into a game see it as bonding with your child. Normally they like to hide things in amongst toys they play with daily. Even say whoeve finds the ipod first gets a treat. You will find it just get creative in finding it.

As for your partner I would have a read of christian carters work perhaps there is something in his relationship programme that you relate to. Also guys don’t like drama they tend to run and hide. The key is not to make a huge deal but to talk about whats bothering him. He maybe going through something he doesn’t want to burden you with thinks he can fix it without help men have a tendancy to retreat to their man caves to think.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

The Ipod will be found soon.

As for the child’s father, I sense this tangled mess can be sorted out as early in three to six monthly, only if he is a willing participant to take responsibility on his end.

Good Luck.

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

HI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU WHAT I SEE PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE FOR A FULL DETAILED READING ON THIS,PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE THIER ARE SOMETHINGS I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU.HOP TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

have you looked in the child’s room? it could be there

over 12 years ago

she took it when i fell asleep on the couch, and the way my house is set up when we stay down stairs i have a door closing off the kitchen and i push the dog kennel up to block the stairs so she doesnt go up and down them leaving the dining room and living room where I have methodically cleaned from one corner to the next and even pulled up air vents… OY its starting to look hopeless on that one

thank you angel34 for your advice about my partner… i think right now he is in the i can fix it on my own stage and hiding… but idk