over 10 years ago

Will this year be better for me as far as love and finances…my bday is 5.3.91

over 10 years ago
gabriellahartwell's photo

Gabriella Hartwell (gabriellahartwell)

8 posts

Hi there Marche! Because you have asked this question, and you have put the intention out to receive abundance not only in love and finances, but in all directions, the Universe has already started arranging things in this vibration for you. If you want to share in more detail, I’d love to connect! Much love and waves of blessings!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Dear. I can tell you what to except from this year as for love and finances and I will answer other questions of yours as well

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Geri,

Many things can change over the course of the year only if you are willing to make changes yourself :)

Queen of Cups indicates that you are loving, intuitive and have happiness currently in your life. However you also are concentrated on the material aspect of life, which while material things are nice to have, they are not the most important.

If you would like a full reading I would be happy to do one for you. Simply contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

Id love to look into this for you Geri in numerology you are a 9 and that is showing massive change coming for this year which is a 7 year. very good combinations. come to see me in chat and lets talk.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear plz join me,and send me just your name and your mother name i will tell you in detail about your future. Just with my vision powers. regards….....!

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
numerology_by_namesstaarrdom didn't upload a photo

numerology by namesstaarrdom (numerology_by_namesstaarrdom)

7 posts

yes it will be but if you are unable to get that it doesn’t mean that your luck is weak…or not supportive.it just mean you need to enforce your luck…how??????come and talk to me

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i m here for your help, join me for advice . i hope u will not be disappoint thanks , blessings

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hi , i m here for your help, join me for advice . i hope u will not be disappoint thanks , blessings

over 9 years ago
tarot2you's photo

Pedro Magalhães (tarot2you)

9 posts

Hi geri-marche flood (marche)

Come to my chat room. I would love to draw the cards for you.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/350881-tarot2you