Help pls

over 12 years ago

I was wondering if you could help me I had a night of indiscretion when I was angry at my partner and now I’m not entirely sure who the father of my unborn child is my partner or the indiscretion pls help

over 12 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

Vanish, I’m wondering how long ago this indiscretion was? It’s easy enough to find out through regular channels. You want to get a jump on the situation with a yes/no reading? OK contact me. I think there are some other concerns that you should question here like whether you should have that child and what is your future with your parther, eh? Peace and Blessings, Angel of Lights

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

Hi vanish, i am here for yout help and would be glad to do so. please contact me

God bless you.

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I am picking up some kind of fear that you don’t want your partner to find out that having this child has backed you into a corner some how that your afraid you will lose your partner if he finds out. There are ways of finding out who the father is 1 through a needle method dna from both guys would be required this is done in the early stages of pregnancy or you could get a scan and find out how far along you are that will tell you who the father is. The thing is secrets always have a habit of coming out are you going to be able to carry round this guilt it will eat you up. So perhaps honesty is best there is a child involved and that child has a right to know its father but also for medical reasons you need to sort this now. I know its hard but perhaps a go between person should be present.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello there, I can understand you confusion and worries. lets meet in a live session am sure you will get true and honest answers from me.

good luck