is my business ever going to work?

over 12 years ago
cork didn't upload a photo

cork

3 posts

I work full time with my business and I think is it worth it? can anyone see anythng for me this year or next?

We are desperate to know something as all we do is wait!

over 12 years ago

The ideal work for you should be related to mars like electrical, electronics, airlines, fuel, arms and ammunition. Post time and place of births too so the ascendant too can be determined and hence more details can be taken out

over 12 years ago

cork

3 posts

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

From memory it took J K Rowlling the author of the harry potter books 11 publishers before 1 took a chance and look what happened sometimes you have to keep at it till it falls into place get your husband to make contact with as many publishers with a snippet of one of his books the most captivating part that leaves you hanging wanting to know more. Its about self promoting someone will want to publish his work just don’t give up J K Rowlling didn’t. As for your business its about advertising and having a good product. Part of the reason why businesses fail in the first 5 years is because they didn’t advertise. Word of mouth or even a personalised plate or sign writing on a car makes a huge difference. I would recommend talking to a business mentor someone who has successful businesses that can give you tips on your business.

Don’t give up

Best of luck

over 12 years ago

cork

3 posts

Thanks angel,and dhruv I have spoken to a business mentor they say i have a good business but i do so much hard work….. i don’t work in any of those things you mentioned dhruv i’d never work with guns.

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I would be happy to help you. If your confused and need the clarity on the the current situation and issues you have. Well, then am here to help you. you can call me for live session when am on line.

blessings

over 12 years ago

Dob details please. And these are some of the businesses which are related to mars. One thing is certain that success comes to you in the businesses related to mars. For eg all works related to fire are of mars.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Cork,

As A Natural Born Psychic Medium I will take a deep look into your business future, as well as factors surrounding your entire world.

My clients do attest to my authenticity and honesty.

Contact Me in Live Chat,

Priestess Kandi Ranson *

over 12 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

Cork,

I don’t know what your business is but 1) I can do an astrology reading and see if you are doing what you were ‘born’ to do. Y’see if you’re not doing a career that you were born to do you fail. It doesn’t matter how good the idea is, how much money you throw at it, or how good your biz plan, marketing or advertising is. Havn’t you wondered why some people who had everything going for them fail and others who had nothing come out of nowhere to dominate? That’s why. Why don’t you start there and double check if this is what you are supposed to be doing with me? If you’re serious about succeeding, it couldn’t hurt. After all,It’s competitive enough as it is. 2) It’s not a question of time but what you need to ‘change’ in order to succeed NOW. If you can and are willing to change – which is subject to the above, then you will be a success. The Oracle will tell you exactly what you need to do and why you are succeeding or failing and how to turn it around. When you’re ready to invest in your success, simply give me a call. Don’t stress. Peace and Blessings, Angel of Lights

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to look into this for you please contact me live or send me a message thanks hope to hear from you soon