Does my ex girlfriend still have feelings for me and or will I get back with her?

over 12 years ago

My ex and I broke up 3 weeks ago and today is her birthday. we’d been going out almost 4 years. We’ve had no contact except a text i sent her on the 16th of april thanking her for something, but she did not reply. I sent her 2 birthday presents today, and have had no response yet. I am having unanswered questions regarding the breakup.. she left alot of things unclear. She said that it wasnt going to be forever.. but i dont know what that means. She also told me that she wasnt breaking up with me so she could see another guy.

Any advice?

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

Hellow Andrew,

Am here to help you out and can answer your concern and question with honesty. just relax and contact me quickly.

god bless you

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your situation. Please contact me for an accurate & honest reading.

Contact me now

blessings

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Andrew,

I am an expert in relationship readings. Contact me in live chat as soon as possible to be enlightened on what is really happening with her!

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
lorirussell's photo

Lori Russell (lorirussell)

6 posts

Hello Andrew… Things are not always as they seem. If your open to the truth I will be glad to give you a reading. I am sorry you are going through this. If you would like to chat contact me.

over 12 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

Dear Andrew,

One of the reasons that you are broke up is because although you’ve been going out with her for 4 years, you have no idea why. You should know why by now. I’m sure any psychic of your choice can do a reading on why. It probably is not forever but I certainly don’t recommend texting if you want a heart-to-heart connection. There are many other questions that should be explored in your relationship since you have this ‘break’. If you want to spend some time with me I can look at the situation from all sides for you and bring you some peace. Isn’t the worst thing not knowing? I hope I hear from you soon. Peace and Blessings, Angel of Lights

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

Hello dear im sorry to hear what your going through. I have reunited many lovers and show fast accurate results love is one of my best interest. if you want accuracy and want this person back let me help you today. Hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

Hi Andrew, What i feel happened was that she did want to open herself up to see others but no one specific…i feel she felt after 4 yrs it was not going into marriage so it was time for her to move fwd…i can look further if you like give me a call…God bless

Cassie

over 12 years ago
psychicasperina didn't upload a photo

asperina eros (psychicasperina)

3 posts

I can bring back the one you love i can heal all broken hearts and wounds and reunite you and the one you love bring happiness and peace to the mind body and soul Reuniting Rituals

Love Spells Protection Rituals Third Party Removal Rituals Spiritual Healing Cleansing of Mind, Body & Soul Fertility Rituals Find your Soulmate and more all spells are guaranteed with me by your side theres no need to worried

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

its showing me she still has deep feligns for you and has been thinking of you call for details

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

HI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE SO I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING I SEE THANKS

over 12 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

She still cares for you!!! contact me.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

4 years is a lot, there is a lot of memories and unclear as to why the relationship has gone down that road. My suggestion for you is to focus on yourself, and take this time to replenish yourself so that way when she is ready to come back she will see the new improved you!.. You can’t make someone come back to you, it has to be in their will to come back, but the least you can do is to improve yourself so that way the other person sees that you’re a changed man. She expected a lot out of you and I pick up a lot of false promises on your part, that is part of the reason why she left. Be happy and send out a positive energy, things will be fine.

over 12 years ago
loveexpertpsychic didn't upload a photo

Niko Niko (loveexpertpsychic)

6 posts

hello i will need both ur names and dob to give u a love and relationship reading . to see if ur ex still has feelings for u ? and let u know u if there is a chance to restore ur relationship . contact me for live chat reading.

over 12 years ago
sueee didn't upload a photo

sue (sueee)

11 posts

what was it you kept sayin ud do but never did or more to the point something she wanted you to do that realy wasnt a big deal 2 u but is to her

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

she does but she wont show them very often she is the type to always be there wouldnt be surprise if she is a scorpio