mattie

over 12 years ago

Hi, I’m in love with a long-term friend. I think he is also in love with me. But we both keep dancing around each other and missing opportunities. We are both divorced, and both a little unsure of ourselves. Yet when we meet, we get on like a house on fire. My date of birth is 28.03.55, his is 14.09.52. Any advice? Thank you

over 12 years ago

Hello, I know you’re very confused on where to go with this and you’re both very afraid to make a move, come to me for a love reading and I will not only answer ALL of your questions but give a lot of advice as well. Check out my reviews. Blessings..

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I know this is going to sound corny but perhaps he hasn’t a clue you like him some guys have no idea when someone likes them. I would ask him out on a romantic picnic by a lake or somewhere like that as they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I know this is going to sound corny but perhaps he hasn’t a clue you like him some guys have no idea when someone likes them. I would ask him out on a romantic picnic by a lake or somewhere like that as they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi there! I most definitely see the connection between the two of you. Not only a close, natural friendship but a bond I don’t feel will be broken any time soon. I would love to chat with you about the things I see in your future between the two of you. Im new here, so not sure how to contact you, or how the process works just yet but I hope to see you so we can chat!

Smiles Myztic

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello write your and his date of birth,time,place of birth and name. I will reply your all the questions related to him. For final answer hire this mail or chat. God bless you.