HELP SCARED NOW!!!

over 12 years ago

Hi all i recieved a text message today on my mobile from sender- (medium) saying “i dnt believe it,there’s something bad coming your way i dont think you even suspect it. my cards told me!? and nothing else no reply address nothing… this to say the least has freaked me OUT!! i dnt recall puttin my number on any medium sight but then i cant rule it out, very paranoid now can any one tell me different my name is carly white d.o.b 23/6/87 uk kind regars xx

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You need to go to the police it can be traced and I would also notify your phone provider who have to by law investigate.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago

thank you angel i will try that!the fact there was no reply address or number for me to get in touch freaked me out the most. its very strange :-( thanks again x

over 12 years ago

Astrologically now when saturn goes direct in June your finance is going to improve. Jupiter transit is going to give you a very good month starting second week of may. Just be careful of injury in the next few days. And forget all that nonsense that was sent to you on phone. Next 2 years are actually good for you financially and some auspicious event will take place in the coming 12 months. Your luck is going to be strengthened too.

over 12 years ago

Thank you soooo much Dhruv i fell a lot better now! i really appricate your comment as the text really freaked me out! im glad im going to have some luck i sure need it. kind regards carly x

over 12 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

its probably some automated generated thing you get from those companies when you put your cell or phone number in..pay no attention to it xoxox

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

carly your life is going to take a turn… but not for the bad

over 12 years ago

thank you cassie and lea makes me feel better reading positive comments x

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

That is not appropriate for anyone to do. I can promise you this message is meant to freak you out. There is no other purpose behind it other than for you to contact their website and spend money to have a session. everything is okay I promise you.

Big Smiles! Myztic