im growing?

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i keep going through these phases where i dont want to give any readings. and at the same time i think about the state of the world and what i would like to do to make it better. i have also been going through a range of emotions,mostly sadness and i cry alot. i feel that now may be the time to take action and put my energy towards helping others in a different way. i will start by vollunteering at an animal shelter. any advice?

over 12 years ago

Your natal chart will actually give a much better picture about what will actually give you peace and satisfaction and also when this period of sadness will end. Provide your dob details

over 12 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

january 30th,1989

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Hi Miko, (Long time – no chat)

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the phases.

Maybe, (like me), you feel there’s a phase for doing just that, and then a phase for doing something else! Like you need a break every now and then!

I remember telling you that I go through phases.

I think it’s a good thing too, when you say you want to help out at a shelter. Not only does that benefit the animals, but it will make you feel better. :)

When you say about the emotions, do you think that possibly reading for people and listening to their problems, seeing visions and so on will take it’s toll? and, do you think you may also be an empath?

over 12 years ago

Now that the dob details are there.This started from october 2009 and became more intense then subsided in 2010 and then again increased.Thought it would have been more towards negative. But the same time is also the time to give you more money and fame, i hope you have been paying attention in that direction. Its in 2012-13 that the major introspection will take place. What you are experiencing is the effects of saturn which will become more profound after saturn goes direct. 2013 is going to be time when you are likely to have muddled thought along with depressive thoughts but a lot of people do face such times.

over 12 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

dhruv,i never had these problems until now. i have been through alot this past year. it started with my cousin comitting suicide,my dog mousey getting sick,a knee injury then in september my family and i finaly made the choice to put mousey to sleep. i have recently made a promise to mousey and my cousin that i will make the world a better place or atleast try..

and destinyseeker,that could be it too. i do believe myself to be an empath. when i sense stress i’ll usually burp alot(sorry if thats gross)or just feel very uncomfortable. the first time i realized i may be empathetic was when i walked into an animal shelter for the first time. that whole expierience was just very intense for me..

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

Miko its because you observe many other energys mostly negative thats the issue at hand, you need to re aline your chakras because 3 are off, its showing me its your third eye chakra your crown chakra and your throat chakra its all of your upper chakras, i see this often but with you honestly its harder to keep positive because your a psychic,

over 12 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

thanks ms lea. its true i do have a habit of allowing people’s negative energy to rub off on me. the fact that i have been neglecting myself so much lately must make it worst too. i have gained a ton of weight and im sleeping less