help please

over 12 years ago

my bday is 4/14/87 his is 3/16/89 am i ever going to get out of this horrible relationship

over 12 years ago

Hi I’d be happy to help you regarding this relationship. Please feel free to contact me.

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

please join me for a chat sweetie i will do my best to help (:

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

HI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE

over 12 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

Hi…please let me help you. Contact me

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why are you with this guy if he makes you feel this way. There is a kind guy out there yet you would rather whats in front of you. The rose coloured glasses have come off if I can tell a good for nothing to sod off after 5 years you certainly can do the same. You are worthy of so much better time to put the trash out and get on with life.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Ms. Missy,

I would be more than happy to utilize my lifetime of experiences (41 years) as a Natural Born Psychic Medium to take a deep look into your world and current situation. I have a list of resources that may be helpful to you, as I feel that you are in need of assistance in more ways than one.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts

You will get out when you make the firm decision that you are better alone than with him. If the pain I felt just reading your question is any indication of what you feel on your end, you are!

I had to make a similar choice 7 years ago. I didn’t know how to be without him, but I am much better than I could have dreamed.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

regarding free will,I would say you can get out the relationship anytime you want.You are not captured or a prisoner. If you are being abused or disrespected than just make plans to leave.

If you are looking into it from a Tarot point of view,I pulled the six of wands upright for you.This represents committed relationships changing for the better,and actually being involved with someone of your dreams.We can do a full love reading to find out if this person of your dreams is your current partner,or someone else.contact me -Stacy