help

over 12 years ago

my es has told me he loves me, misses me and is lonely with out me, We last seen each other 2 weeks ago, but since then he’s not making an effort to come see me he says hes working all the time and is tired at night, but hes does talk to me online every night. I’m so confused as to if he wants me back or not, he does say he loves me when I ask him if he does, but he hasnt said I love you to me in a week. I do really love him and I want us to work things out and be happy again.

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

If he is working then he is probably tired.

This is what you do organise a night out or go on a romantic picnic during the day on a day he isn’t working sometimes you have to be spontaneous. Have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter.

Best of luck

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey Tina, without your date of birth i will be honest i wont be able to pick up much, but here it gos…. its showing me this man around you does have very deep feelings for you but he also puts up some barriors around himself to keep him a bit closed off not nonverbal to all just the ones who he is aware of that want to get close to him, basicly U the issue with that is you have to open that door for him to come to you, its not your fault hope you udnerstand where im getting at i know im a bit ocnfusing at times, you need to let him make that move to tell YOU he loves YOU on his own, YOU need to let him make that move to come see YOU. are you following tina? you need to let him get all this on his own, if he dont your wasting your time, theres no scence on asking if he loves you i know it feels good to hear it may content the rest of the conversation for you but if its fake whats the meaning of hearing it? dont get me wrong he does love you but if you think your the confused one put your self in his shoes,,, if you need futher help call me for a reading i lowerd my price to 50cents per min i was 65 but i figuard id be nice for holidays lol godbless and take care hope to hear from you soon!

over 12 years ago

my dob is june 17, 79 his is april 4, 1972