did i change something?

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

TEMPERANCE (missbelieved)

116 posts

Ok so i asked a few psychics a question about a guy in my life and 3 people all said that he would come to me varying between end of march/early april they all gave me almost identical descriptions of things in my life and what him/me was thinking. i have been really patient with the situation but it has still not happened, have i changed my fate by asking too many psychics? (i did learn my lesson btw here{!) i know i should trust the universe but…

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

asking too many psychics does shift the energy a bit. but at the end you should still see the same outcome, after all timelines are is very hard to predict. Even a weather forecaster can be wrong if it would rain tomorrow or not. Psychics give prediction based on whats going on currently. You shouldn’t focus so much on the timeline, but instead on focus on the outcome.

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

oh thats good to know, i was a bit worried that i’d shifted energy too much i mean i didn’t go mega crazy but i did have one week a few months ago and i did introduction with a lot of people and went through with 3 readings and after i read about how that can shift too much energy. thankyou .xx

over 12 years ago

Miss believe the correct answer is derived through your natal chart and transit of planets. Provide your dob details and then we will be able to tell correct time frames and if it will happen at all

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

can i message you that? :)

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

i actually think this situation is beyond all the books! lol i know exactly what i did and i know the way to go about things i did learn a lot, i know everyone says my situations different but this one really is a bit! lol i wouldn’t normally go ona psychic but 3 independantly said exactly the same outcome with a similar date so id be lying if i said i didn’t have some faith in it especialy with some of the other details but of course nothings guaranteed in life. if this guy wasn’t so important i would try to move on really i would but thanks for your words angel.x

over 12 years ago
missbelieved's photo

116 posts

yes tbitty i believe ppl can make predictions based on your situation else i wouldnt have even gone to one but i do believe factors can change things too :/