Special offers and "one day only" discounts

over 6 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today I have a great deal for you: 50% discount for the 15 minutes reading. 15 minutes for 20 Euros

over 6 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Since April is around the corner, it’s time to see what the new month brings! Up to April 1st I will have a special for readings about the next month – 10 minutes for €15!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Special offer valid until 5th of April: 20 minutes, 20 euros! Happy Easter!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today only, 20 minutes 15 euros

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

New Monday, New week! Today I offer career readings with a discount: 10 euros/6 minutes

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

This weekend we talk about love. I will offer 3 events + 1 advice for the rest of the month of April – 20 euros. The key word is STAR. Happy weekend! Happy Spring!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Weekend Special: 15 minutes for 20 euros. Use the word GREEN and get your discount reading now!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Last week of the month. It is the best time to ask what May will bring. For 20 Euros I will offer 3 main energies (love, career, money) + advice for you in May. Mention “TREE”

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

This weekend we talk about love. I invite you to ask questions about the perfect partner: who is that? how they can be described? where do you two meet? what will be the best and the worst of the connection? For this topic I have a special offer – 15 minutes – 25 euros. Mention DUST and let’s get started!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

This Weekend’s Special: 25 euros for love readings, self-improvement and answers to your most important questions (12 minutes). Find me on chat and let’s get started!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Let’s ask the cards. This week’s special: 3 cards for 3 important aspects in your near future; with card explanation and advice. 15 Euro – 12 minutes.

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Weekend special: 20 euros for 15 minutes.

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today’s special: 15 minutes for 20 euro for all your love related questions!!!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today’s special: MARRIAGE FORECAST - physical and psychological description of your spouse, where you meet, how will the first meeting happen, timeline for your wedding. 20 euros/15 minutes

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today’s special: I answer 5 simple questions for 10 Euro. Come chat!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today’s special: a description of your next partner: physical and emotional description, how you meet, how you connect, outcome. Only 15 euro!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today’s special: 5 yes/no questions for only 15 euros

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today’s special: How will July be for you? A reading that includes main events of the month, issues and solutions, timing aspects, for your life in July. Only 15 Euro.

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Weekend special! This weekend we talk about self-improvement. Rather than asking “Does X love me?” let’s ask: “Is X good for me?”, “will my relationship with X help me grow?”, “Am I approaching love connections in a healthy way?”, “What should I do to be happy, what do I need?”, “How can I better myself?”. The self-improvement reading is 20 euros and can answer all these questions and more (15 minutes). Enjoy the weekend!

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Today I will focus on carrer readings. What is the best field of work for you? What are the main events? How successful will you be? Who will inspire and help you achieve your goals? What is the advice for you to be successful? This reading is 20 euros and can answer all these questions and more (15 minutes).

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

This weekend I will work with cards, the Lenormand deck to be more exact. I will provide the answer and also include an explanation of the cards (if you want to).

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

This weekend, to celebrate the Eclipse, I will focus on readings about the next month. What will August bring you in love, career, finance and self-improvement? How can you prepare to tackle the problems and embrace the opportunity?

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

New Year Special! A custom reading for 2019, with three major themes: love, career and self-improvement. Find out what the New Year will bring in your life. 30 Euro – 15 minutes reading. This special is offered throughout the month of December.