Email readings!

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

Are you tired of wasting your minutes in chat, quietly wishing the advisor would type faster so you wouldn’t waste your money? Are you wishing you could get a more complete answer without having to pay $2 per minute (or often more?) and then still not get all the answers you’re looking for? I think you might like my solution!

Email readings!

How does it work? It’s simple really. 1. You send me an email and tell me you’re interested in an email reading. 2. We arranged a time for you to start a chat with me, tell me your question(s), and complete payment. 3. When payment has been completed we disconnect the chat and you can go about your day. 4. Within 2 hours (typically) you will receive another email from me with your complete reading. Please note that the exact amount of time may vary depending on how many questions you have. 5. If you have any follow up questions you can then email me back and I will respond to the follow up questions within 24 hours. (It is usually much faster.)

You will get a much more in depth reading this way, for much less than you would spend in a per minute chat!

My prices are:
  • $10 for 1 question (plus 1 follow up question)
  • $15 for 2 questions (plus 2 follow up questions)
  • $20 for 3 questions (plus 3 follow up questions)

Please note – follow up questions must be related to the information you received in the reading, they are not meant to be separate questions and therefore a new reading

If you have more than 3 questions just let me know and I’ll discuss prices with you.

Convenient and a better deal! What more could you want?!