English (Change)

$10 13min reading

about 1 year ago

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

12 months ago

i am online now and ready to help .

11 months ago

i am online now !!!!

11 months ago

come chat now

11 months ago

lets see how the retrograde will affect you and what to look forward too ,hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

11 months ago

come chat now , I am online and ready to help guide you down lifes path in the right direction

11 months ago

i am online and ready to help

11 months ago

lets chat now

11 months ago

retrograde ends april 15th , come chat now, $1.00 per min (limited time only )

11 months ago

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental ,let me guide you down lifes path with honest straight forward answers , come chat now $1.00 per min (limited time offer)

11 months ago

i am ready to help now

11 months ago

come chat now

10 months ago

hello my name is faye , I would like to guide you down life’s path with clear honest insight and quick real answers , come chat today I also have great special going on now.

10 months ago

come chat now

10 months ago

I a online now and ready to help guide you down the right path .

9 months ago

I am online and ready to accept calls

9 months ago

I am ready to help now

8 months ago

come chat now for clear honest insight

8 months ago

I have great specials and an amazing min price also , come chat now for clear honest insight.

8 months ago

i am online now and ready to help guide you down life’s path with clear honest answers , come chat now and check out my specials .

8 months ago

online and ready to help.

8 months ago

come chat now for clear honest insight

7 months ago

hello my name is faye and I am running great specials $10 for 14 mins $25 for 20 mins and $30 for 35 mins , I would like to share my clear honest insight with you and guide you down the right path to success

7 months ago

I am online now

7 months ago

come chat now