FREE FOLLOW UP EMAIL SERVICE - PSYCHIC AFTER SURGERY

over 8 years ago

Hi I was off yesterday but have replied to all your emails :) and yes am back online for today and tonight for those who didn’t manage to get me the other day:)

over 8 years ago

Hi I will be working through most of tonight. If you are having problems getting me in chat because I am busy then feel Free to drop me a message through the system here to book out a time slot :) -—Ready for the Weekend! Are you ?

over 8 years ago

Took a day of yesterday. Yes sometimes good for us all to take a step back no matter what is going on in our lives. Am back today working through the day and the night :-)

over 8 years ago

Back online and working today and tonight :)

Come on in and know YOUR future!

over 8 years ago

Just a quick note will be working until around 3.30am English Time :) See you in chat !

over 8 years ago

Good evening I am back online and working until the early hows of this coming morning :) Ready and waiting now ))

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi im online now ! call me

over 8 years ago

opps seems someone has jumped on my free email thread. Please note I am not associated with the other reader who has responded to my thread here.:)

over 8 years ago

Hi all had some tech problems late last night which are now thankfully resolved! So I am back and ready to chat. Will be working until Dawn!

over 8 years ago

Hi even though its not listed on my profile I do still offer a FREE follow up email service. Just ask me in a chat if I dont mention it :-)

Here is to another great day L&L To all…

over 8 years ago

Working until the early hours tonight! Come on in and “know YOUR future :=)*

L&L From England good people …

over 8 years ago

Back online through to the early hours of this coming morning. :-)

over 8 years ago

Hi good people I am working today and through the evening … come on in for a chat and “know YOUR future” :-)

over 8 years ago

Back online and working until the early hours through until Monday )

Know Your Future – See u in Chat x

over 8 years ago

Online until the early hours of this coming morning.

Come in for a Chat and Know Your Future!

over 8 years ago

Had some connection woes with my broadband in the early hours of this morning. Apologies for those who could not get though to me. I am though back online for the whole of today and through this evening :-)

over 8 years ago

Am working late tonight – come into chat and Know Your Future!

over 8 years ago

Hi even though it does not say it on my profile here I do still offer my FREE follow up email service to all clients after a reading. Use this complimentary service for what it is :-)

over 8 years ago

Full of energy and online until 3am this coming morning.

Around to give you insight and hopefully answers!

over 8 years ago

Hi finally caught up again with all my emails -) Please check your inbox here for the replies. L&l Dino

over 8 years ago

Had some time off but back now and all emails answered. Working through the whole of today :) l&l Dino

over 8 years ago

Online now until 4am UK time!

over 8 years ago

Back working today and this evening :-) Ready for chat and readings when you are!

over 8 years ago

I am still offering my Free email follow up service. Why ? Because many times after a reading they are things you will want to ask when reading back over what was shared. Quick questions … or clarification needed. So use this service for what it is …)

over 8 years ago

Online now for the next few hours – ) all emails that needed a reply have had one. Pls check your Bitwine inbox thanks!