Why Do You Stress On Time Frames ?

over 8 years ago

Okay I will use the word “he” is this article but it is valid no matter if it is a he or a she.

So often in readings one of the things that causes the most consternation for both reader and the client is the “Time Line”. I have said before that it is always better to focus energy on the outcome what ever that maybe rather than how long it takes. And keep in mind if something was going to take 10 years to happen it is wise not to wait around and waste those years. That said I want to look at this from the perspective of the reader.

When I see things and feel things that are yet to happen it can sometimes be so subtle and other times so strong that an event will happen. Such as someone whom you love coming back into your life or indeed finally admitting that they have deeper feelings for you. What is not always clear is when this would happen. And for good reason. We are speaking of more than 1 person. And so the “other” has there own independent free will and ultimately will be the one to choose when the moment is right. But as a reader I can pick up when connected the deeper feelings a person has and so through that can gauge the eventual out come. This does not break the universal law of free will in anyway. It is separate … it is seeing and feeling things that have yet to happen. Emotional predictions if you like.

A good example I have a client whom I have read for many times and worked with here on various life issues. For so long I have felt and was shown someone from there past would be coming back into there life. As the weeks progressed the silence continued. Weeks turned into months and yet each time I have read with them I got the same answer. Loose timelines that were given by me came and went. And all the while even though this person did not loose faith they were really starting to question. And to be honest so was I. And yet I had to hold true to what I was seeing. Even though it just seemed impossible. Then out of the blue contact was made! No warning … no pre-determination … no input from my client.

This was there past suddenly arriving at 180 miles per hour back in there life. The things I had been shown had finally come to pass. And now there own story is unfolding right before there own eyes. I do not say this to big myself up in anyway but rather to show that universe does its work in its own way. And even though it is rare in the time that we want things to happen it always happens when the moment is right. And these messages given to readers and em-paths are valid and sound and do show many times the truth of what will happen.

I have no real idea at this point of how the above situation will work out…. it is up to them now. The universe has done its part … free will kicks in and it is up to them to make the best of this new found opportunity.

But for me it re-enforces the validity of when you are connected to the right reader that things yet to happen can be seen and can come to pass. Next time you have a reading maybe try not focus on a timeline rather just focus on the situation and what is being shown… and as I have said before do not worry as the universe will certainly take care of the rest.

Never ever get strung out on a time line even if a date given has come to pass.

Be Happy…

Psychic Dino

over 8 years ago

Thank you for your comments on this to those you messages me here on bitwine :)

over 8 years ago

Some one shared with me the other day in a reading that they understand finally that focus on the “outcome” is more important than “when” .... the person is finally at peace with themselves and the future. And so can you be!