Thoughts For Today!

over 7 years ago

“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”

― Albert Einstein

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

If you don’t have goals, You will always work for someone who does!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

When ever you feel life is worthless remember they are people out there looking for Pokemon …

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love.”

― Bernard of Clairvaux

over 7 years ago

“Love every version of yourself, they help create your own unique version of extraordinary.”

― Kaiden Blake

over 7 years ago

It is not beauty that endears, it’s love that makes us see beauty

Leo Tolstoy

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”

– C.S. Lewis

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

over 7 years ago

If your feeling you need to force someone to love you – dont bother … your worth more!

over 7 years ago

“There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.”

― Richard Branson

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all of the time.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

“What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.”

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible’!

over 7 years ago

“If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”

- Steve Jobs

over 7 years ago

“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”

— Dale Carnegie

============

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

No matter what your history has been, your destiny is what you create today. What are you going to create ?

over 7 years ago

Age is no guarantee of maturity.

- Lawana Blackwell

======

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Just so you know you anyone is welcome to add there own Quotes here :-)

over 7 years ago

“Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.”

over 7 years ago

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Expect the unexpected to happen as something natural and you will be surprised by the results.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Whenever you have an efficient government you have a dictatorship -

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Anyone is welcome to add there quotes here just saying :)

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

It’s easy to forget what an amazing gift life really is. Our lives are nothing but a cosmic blink.

Even our seemingly all-encompassing world is just tiny blue dot circling an average sized star spiraling around a galaxy of 200-400 billion stars, which itself is just one galaxy among billions more.

Yet for one brief moment, we get to experience the wonders of existence, of consciousness.

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

Psychic Dino