Thoughts For Today!

over 8 years ago

“If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.”

― Chad Sugg

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Does your past exist ?

What does it matter!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

“Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.”

- Shari R. Barr

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

The purpose of visualization is just to give you a glimpse of the possible outcomes to inspire you to take consistent action

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

To find peace, sometimes you have to be willing to lose your connection with the people, places, and things that create all those noise in your life.

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Let go of what can never work – and never fear the unknown – that is how new futures are made

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

One step then the next … and then ?

Thats what great when you move forward we can never tell what is next!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

No one person is worth 100% of your emotions -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

- Pablo Picasso

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

“There is as much wisdom in listening as there is in speaking—and that goes for all relationships, not just romantic ones.”

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

“We are surrounded by infinite amounts of opportunities to inspire other people and bring total joy into our lives at the same time.”

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come.

Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won,

and all the ears you have overcome

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi im Spirtual Psychic Lee. I am gifted with the ability to tell your PAST, PRESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice on how to be SUCCEFULL.if you want to know your SOULMATE i can help. I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT to ANSWER YOURS!DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER! I AM HERE TO HELP! please contact me live ASAP and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY

I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS

over 8 years ago

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Please note Psychic Lee is nothing to do with me and took it on herself to advertise her services on my thread. Please ignore what she has written.

Oh and this is not a quote of the day :)

Peace Dino

over 8 years ago

You must be the change you wish to see in the world….

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.

-Socrates

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.

over 8 years ago

“Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.”

- Unknown

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion; if you want to be happy, practice compassion!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Being angry at someone hurts only you. Let go of your anger, not for the other person, but for yourself. Remember, forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting. Forgiving means accepting that it happened

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

When it is over – it is over for a reason. Acceptance is the first step to healing

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere