Medium work..

over 9 years ago

Ok, I have to speak up about something that is really driving me nuts. I am only a messenger…God is the Mesiah, the only perfect person that ever existed was Jesus. So here is the thing..when I am trying to do a reading..number one, I can only read people who, in my opinion, have ever-lasting life and are actually living in another realm, not dead in some inbetween or burning in some underworld. I don’t know where some people go to be honest. All I know is that when I feel them, they come across as bright…goodness. They do not have anything evil or menacing about them and I can tell instantly, to me it is a place that we humans describe on Earth as Heaven. That is exactly what it feels like to me.. a glorious feeling..a feeling of wellness…and I am able to tell what happened to them in life usually, but not because I just feel that..that is part of it, but it is also because they sort of give me pictures and then I have to guess. So for those people that say..she did a lot of guessing..well yes, that is true. I do in fact guess. But these guesses are based on what someone is showing me..they are not just pulled from my imagination. They are pictures and motions being sent to me via Heaven’s elite satelite, and I am trying my best to interpret them. I do NOT speak with the dead..in my opinion. I speak with those who have made it to an everlasting life situation. This is how I FEEL about it….in other words, I don’t ever feel any darkness about it and if I do I will NOT read it. I only interpret signs that feel as though they are from that place of light. Furthermore, I do not say this to JUSTIFY my place in this world as a Christian, I say this because I truly believe that I do NOT talk to the dead. I don’t really TALK to anyone. I just read signs they are showing me, every once in a while they will give me something to say..but for the MOST part, it is all about guessing..interpreting things that have no guidelines..no book to look in and find the exact answers. So for those that critisize my GUESSING….please understand where these guesses come from, and I encourage you to let me just give you all the information coming at me regardless if it is accurate to you or not. Often times I will do a medium reading and the person just thinks I am nuts at first, but later they will contact me and say, you know I did some research and you were right about that red barn on a hill..etc. That sort of thing..so please, have an open mind to the messages, and understand that I only pick up on what I am shown. Sometimes loved-ones are even just quietly there for you.

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

like your post…thank you….you can only do what you can and like you said you can only try and interpret the message and symbols used.

over 9 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

like your post…thank you….you can only do what you can and like you said you can only try and interpret the message and symbols used.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

beautiful touching post you connect to those in spirit realm who send guidence when needed to those who are here a gifted beautifulnservice to bring peacentomtheir life i thank you