100% accurate,200% accurate,instant results....baloney!

over 9 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

Hello Bluedragon,

As an amateur reader and someone who has tried many psychics, I totally agree. No psychic is 100% accurate or even 99.9% as many here claim, I would say that the most talented ones fall between the 60-90% range but all the rest who claim to be 100% accurate or more are simply liars, thank God they do us a favor and make this bizarre claims so we can determine who is fake and who is not. Genuine readers don’t need to prove to others their worth by claiming they have 100% accuracy rates. Sadly, many people are easily impressed and desperate to fall for these claims only to realize they have been fed BS.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Cydiva,

I would say the best readers have about 65-85% accuracy. I agree its a good thing these 100% ( or more) readers post their lies and scams so readily…if you see someone posting higher then about 85% you know to run away from them.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Great Article Robin…. Two thumbs up

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Thank you!

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Thank you Robin to bring this up to the light. Most people doesnt know who is genuine and not. People cant claim what they know because they watch it on TV or seen someone saying that they have the experience what could we know they could be a alien from out of space. UFO fan.

over 8 years ago

This is excellent, Robin. Thank you so much. I read some of the other reader taglines an it angers me how many desperate people would fall for their BS. Its embarrassing and it makes a fool of the client who is in need. Bravo to you sir! May you be rewarded kindly!

over 8 years ago
lady_love's photo

***Lady_Love *** (lady_love)

1 post

So true Robin, I work on other sites and I have found that Bitwine has the best psychics. There is another site where some of the psychics charges over $15 -$30 per mins: the sad thing about this is that most customers are seeking a fairy tale ending. Also, some will hang up quickly if the truth is told to them. Unfortunately, some psychics feed on this.

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

You are right,some less then honest readers do abuse the clients by telling them what they want want to hear instead of what they NEED to hear.

I believe most clients want and expect the truth from us. If you tell them what you truly see and feel about a situation, and in a positive and polite way, they will accept this and be thankful they came to you for guidance.

Blessings!

over 8 years ago
seraphim's photo

Seraphim (seraphim)

18 posts

I agree, it’s impossible.

But the clients who go to readers like that, want a quick fix. And not the Truth.

In my eyes all that claim it, are fake and it’s only a marketing tool.

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

This is a great post.

Most top psychics who have been tested and documented fall within the 80-90% accuracy range. So as you can see there is still room for error.

I would also say people who claim to give exact time frames are not always being truthful either.

This is because time frames rarely involve the actions of one person. They involve the actions of multiple people and at some times even world events!

I find that when a person is insistent on knowing when exactly something will happen it is because they are afraid, in denial about the truth, or trying to control the out come. The truth is if that outcome involves other people we are not totally in control of it.

Many people want to know when someone will call but the bigger question is “does this relationship serve our best and highest good?” If it does, chances are they will call. If it doesn’t they may call too but at a certain point that relationship is going to fizzle out.

Many fraudulent psychics focus on time frames, giving clients the illusion of control but at the end of the day the truth is what it is & a time frame won’t change that.

Great post!

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Thanks Nicole. I try to always make sure that any time frames I may give are ‘approximations’ because I never get a sense of an exact day or time.

I agree too that more clients should ask themselves if continuing a relationship forms a greater good,a larger positive, in their lives.

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Great article! The connection is one of the most important things and this has to work both ways. We as readers have too feel that connection too and be honest if we dont feel it.