The difference between a starter relationship, And a soulmate/Twinflame.

over 9 years ago
spiritualyloving's photo

Spiritually Loving Healer (spiritualyloving)

1 post

A lot of people don’t realize that every relationship you have isn’t meant to last, Not every connection you make is meant to be positive, No one really expects this truth: Love isn’t always meant to make you happy, Through this, Sometimes I see people hanging on to the wrong connection.

If you want to know if your relationship is a starter, Or one that is meant to last, You have to feel his energy, And watch the way his Spirit connects with yours, You have to be able to feel Spirit communicating through you into your relationship, You have to understand when your own Spirit is trying to communicate directly to you.

Does the energy blend? Or does it sit side by side in the Spiritual world, Waiting to be pulled apart..

Is his energy positive towards you, Just hesitant? Or is it positive, But at the same time too pulling?

I really am apologetic to say that a lot of the time people find themselves in starter relationships, Being hurt and drained, And don’t even realize it, Even when their potential soul mate, Twin flame is waiting for them..

Do you know if your relationship is an eternal flame? Or just something meant to help your Soul grow?

over 9 years ago

Relationships take an unselfish approach-I thought. The layers we build for protection unfold and gradually you reveal your “self”.The energy exchange is a reality. What if the person loves, you’ve learned from them to a degree, but this “love” is without stability. It is a real pattern of rage, and bitterness (from the past-not originating with you) but you’re receiving it. At what point do you say-enough, sensing they aren’t aware of their energy affecting yours? Torn between a sense of loyalty; wanting the best, but at what cost? Do “soul mates” have this type of exchange? Maybe I didn’t expect 100 percent happiness—thinking that’s maturity. But I didn’t factor the constant “hurt/draining” cycle. Just tired and have invested much—maybe too much. Thanks for the post for my reflection.

over 9 years ago
balazee didn't upload a photo

balazee (balazee)

1 post

life and love are complexly built but few things makes them simple to handle. Always note that soulmates are rare and making anybody into you twinflame is easier than expected. Dont search one just convert what you have into what you want and that is love.